1. Wine rack ‘Grape’, Goods, De Bijenkorf
2. Coat stand ‘Hang On’, Normann Copenhagen, De Bijenkorf
3. Tray with gun, Pols Potten, De Bijenkorf
4. My Gun of porselain, Seletti, De Bijenkorf
5. Pillow ‘Tie Dye’, Bloomingville, De Bijenkorf
6. Norman the Doorman, Invotis, De Bijenkorf
7. Pillow ‘Paris’, Moltex, De Bijenkorf
8. Cubebot, Areaware, De Bijenkorf
9. Feed box for cats ‘Trigito’, Alessi, De Bijenkorf
10. Scissors, Hay, De Bijenkorf
11. Scented church candles, Bloomingville, Zalando
12. JOY candle, Riverdale, Zalando
13. Nutella passion book, Urban Outfitters
14. Scented candle, Broste Copenhagen, Zalando
15. F*cking idiots mug, Urban Outfitters
17. Giraffe book end/door stopper, Züny, De Bijenkorf
The bf and I are hoping to get a place of our own in 2014, so lately I’ve been very interested in stuff for the home. I’ve been strolling the internet for nice things for our future interior, which I wouldn’t mind getting as a gift. This made me realize my finds might be helpful for you as well if you’re still searching for Christmas gifts (or just to spoil yourself).
So I’m sharing my finds with you: Here are some Home Gift Ideas! As you can see I’m kind of obsessed with black/white, guns and silly stuff (like Nutella recipes, nomnomnom!).
Lots of love,
Ps: Did you already join the OnePiece jump in giveaway? Only a two days left!