Last week’s highlights were Serious Request in my hometown Leeuwarden (check this post for more info), my trip to Helsinki of course (I’m still there and writing this post from my hotelroom in Helsinki right now) and Christmas preparations. Do you already follow me on instagram @RedReidingHood?
1. Getting in the Christmas mood with red lipstick and my necklace from Revival London. You can win a complete set of Revival London your self by entering this giveaway!
2. My Hope Grand Turtleneck sweater from Nelly came in right in time before Helsinki. Me so happy!
3. At the glass house in Leeuwarden (my hometown) supporting Serious Request by wearing these beanies from CoolCat.
4. Oh yummy! I found these awesome Christmas desserts on We Heart It!
5. Sipping cocktails at the Van der Valk Hotel were my boyfriend and I spent the night the day before our flight to Helsinki.
6. Our plane arrived!
7. Oh God, my boyfriend was listening to George Michael while waiting for boarding.
8. The sweetest boyfriend in the whole wide world got me some presents at Victoria’s Secret ;)
9. Our first selfie in Helsinki, we just arrived at our amazing hotel: The Radisson Blu Park Plaza Helsinki.
10. I ordered this massive S.O.B. burger at the Hard Rock Café in Helsinki, but how am I supposed to eat this monster?
11. The famous Saint Thomas Church in Helsinki ánd one of the many Christmas markets.
12. Warming up with hot chocolate in Helsinki!
Lots of love,
Ps: Did you already join the giveaway to win a whole set of Revival London jewelry to spice up your NYE outfit with?