Week 52, the very last week of the year 2013. Kind of a weird idea, isn’t it? Well luckily I made the most of it! I’ve been to Helsinki together with my boyfriend, celebrated Christmas to the fullest and had one last great 2013 lazy sunday. What was your week like? Oh, and of course don’t forget to follow me on instagram (@RedReidingHood) to stay up to date!
1. Spotted Sanoma HQ in Helsinki, awesome!
2. The Christmas Market in the Old Student House in Helsinki.
3. My boyfriend and I posing at the Helsinki letters at the so-called ‘Baana’, which is an old transport train route transformed in to a pedestrain and bicycle route.
4. Posing alone at the Baana.
5. Ready to go home again.
6. Yummy, my dearest mother made us Christmas breakfast!
7. Christmas dinner with the family
8. Acting smart, while playing chess with my boyfriend.
9. About to taste this Finnish candy together with my sister for a new YouTube video.
10. What better way to spend your Christmas Holiday than by catching up on The Carrie Diaries?
11. My last lazy sunday (with delicious overnight oatmeal) of the year.
Lots of love,