It’s monday again, which means I’m sharing my instagram(@RedReidingHood) pictures of last week, the second week of the new year, with you. First thing I notice is no selfies, not even one! Guess I was too busy working out (promise me, you don’t want to see my face after a good work out) and stuff. What I do see a lot is workouts obviously, foodporn and quotes. I’ve been loving quotes in my instafeed lately.
What was your week like?
1. That’s exactly how I feel after a run! I picked up running again.
2. Roasted these hazelnuts from my grandma’s garden and they were delicious (and healthy)!
3. Still living up to my New Year’s resolutions, by hulahooping for at least 15 minutes each day and doing the 30 day squat challenge.
4. Yay, the H&M Spring Summer 2014 catalogue arrived!
5. Speaking of H&M: I got my new running clothes from H&M in!
6. A shout out to my boyfriend, who is ‘that guy’ in my life!
7. Quite healthy foodporn: Date cake at Bagels & Beans
8. Cheatmeal alert: Crème Brûlée for dessert after having diner with my boyfriend.
9. Having a healthy and super delicious lunch at home: Bread with salmon, avocado and alfalfa.
Lots of love,