Happy Valentine’s Day, lovers!
Are you still looking for a nice make up look for today? What about my daily make up look? Nothing outrageous, but it will do ;)
As my Valentine’s gift to you I’m showing you a much requested video today: A ‘Get ready with me’ video, in which you can watch me doing my daily make up routine. I also added comments for my Dutchies, but for my non-Dutch speaking followers I also put text giving the name of the products in the video and there’s a list of products I used in the end of this post (and in the description box of my video on YouTube).
So, I hope you like this video and that I won’t scare you with my ‘naked butt’ face, lol. By the way, I’m not a beauty expert, not at all. This is just the way I do it, but that doesn’t mean it’s the absolute way it should be done. I might use the wrong products for the wrong purposes, but hey: I’m just a fashion blogger taking a trip to beauty land. If you’ve got some great tips, they’re very welcome though! We can all learn from each other, right?
PRODUCTS I USED:
– HEMA mattifying make-up base
– Oriflame Pure skin Hide & treat
– Etos Natural Cover Stick 004
– Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 100 Ivory
– L’Oréal Infallibile concealer 01 vanilla
– Rimmel Natural Bronzer 022 Sun Bronze
– Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD 022
– HEMA eyebrow pencil 11
– L’ancôme Le Crayon Kôhl Noir
– HEMA liquid eyeliner 21
– Essence silky touch blush 10 Adorable
– H&M Smoky Eyeshadows palette
– Rimmel Stay Matte 005 Compact Powder
– Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
– Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick 640 Coral Chic
BRUSHES I USED:
– HEMA foundation brush
– Rimmel sponge applicator (gifted at my Rimmel@Home party)
– HEMA cream shadow brush
– Essence Smokey Eyes Brush
– Rimmel small brush (also gifted at my Rimmel@Home party)
– HEMA blusher brush contour
By the way, did you already subsribe to my YouTube channel, so you’ll be the first to know when I uploaded a new video?
Lots of love,
Ps: The YouTube play button gives me such a clown’s nose on the video preview, haha!